Enrollment Services Office
The Enrollment Services Department is located in the Kirkman Visitor Center. The Office of Enrollment Services provides and maintains the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of academics records for all Barton students. The Registrar serves as the main custodian for academic records for the college.
Office Phone Number - (620) 792-9252 or 800-748-7594, ext. 252
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX Number - (620) 786-1175
The office provides the following services:
- Transcript Requests
- Request proof of enrollment
- Request a duplicate diploma
- Name and address changes
- Schedule changes
- PAWS information
- Grade information
- Transcript evaluation
- Graduation evaluations/ceremony information
- Residency paperwork
- Other requests related to your student records.
This office also ensures the privacy of your student records in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Enrollment Services Staff - Great Bend Campus
Records Integrity Specialist
Student Records Specialist
Name and Address Change
Students must make any permanent name change by contacting the Enrollment Service’s Office. A change in a student’s name requires the social security card, along with a valid photo ID be provided to Enrollment Services (mailed, emailed, faxed or in person).
An individual may request a change in their legal address by one of the following methods:
- Submitting an address change request through the student’s or employee’s PAWs account
- In person (with valid photo ID).
- By email from an official email address.
- Email (PAWS account)
- Faxing or mailing a change of address affidavit which has been signed, dated, and notarized.
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Barton Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171